- Wolfgang Schauble writes in the FT on the cross-roads the European currency union has reached.
- Stratfor provides the geo-political take on what this new stance means for Germany and Europe.
- If you’re wondering who Wolfgang Schauble is, the FT has a profile.
- The Economist on “half-baked” ideas to prevent future scares.
- The Economix blog at the NYT has a post titled, Greece, the latest and greatest bubble that is worth reading.
Archive for March, 2010
March 15th, 2010 No comments
We’ve been following the revelations of prior administrations fudging budget numbers in Greece with some interest and thought we’d pick out a couple of the more interesting articles we’ve read on the subject.
March 9th, 2010 No comments
The Journal’s E. S. Browning has an interesting piece contrasting the views of Robert Shiller and Jeremy Siegel, with some added commentary from Ben Inker at GMO.